Northwest Cannabis Company is kicking off a new sweepstakes for new and existing loyalty members to win some amazing outdoor gear!
Loyalty members can use points to increase their chance to win.
Join the Northwest Cannabis Company Loyalty Program for a chance to win.
Mod-Bike - Easy
The SideCar upgraded electric bicycle from Mod-Bike is an iconic electric cruiser. Bring your trusty sidekick along as you glide through town in a sustainable and environmentally friendly E-Bike.
With a retro frame, a powerful motor, and a versatile sidecar, the Easy offers a perfect solution for local travel in the Pacific Northwest.
Range: Up to 45 miles
Speed: Up to 28 mph
Torque: 69 Nm
Pungo 120 Kayak
Enjoy waterborne adventures with the stability, speed, and comfort of the Pungo 120. Its rigorously engineered hull provides renowned stability without sacrificing performance.
Best Use: 1- Person Flatwater Kayaking
Length: 12ft. 2in.
Weight: 325 pounds.
Aircontact Core Backpack
Start you next Trek with this comfortable and versatile pack. The Aircontact back system with Air Spacer mesh and large ventilation channels combined with the ergonomic ActiveFit should straps make this an ideal pack for extended Trekking.
Weight: 2160 grams
Volume: 50 + 10 liters
General Contest and Sweepstakes Rules
1) No purchase is required to play or win. Contestants can pick up an entry form at Northwest Cannabis Company, (17937 SW McEwan Rd., Tualatin, OR 97224 STE. 200), one entry per visit or to receive an entry form by mail, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to above address and mail it back. All entries must be received by April 3rd to be eligible. Loyalty members will be automatically entered, (One Entry). Loyalty members can submit additional entries by using their loyalty points, 100 points per 5 entries.
2) All contestants must be permanent residents of the state of Oregon and must be able to provide Northwest Cannabis Company a valid form of identification.
3) All contestants must be at least 21 years old.
4) All individuals receiving a prize(s) valued at equal to or greater than $500.00 from Northwest Cannabis Company may be issued a 1099 Federal Income Tax Form by Northwest Cannabis Company and are ineligible to win a prize(s) valued at equal to or greater than $500.00 for a period of one calendar year from the date of winning. If it is determined that a selected contestant is ineligible as a result of one or both of these restrictions, another contestant will be selected. This procedure will continue until these restrictions are satisfied.
5) For contests requiring an entry, all entries become property of Northwest Cannabis Company and will not be returned. Northwest Cannabis Company reserves the right to retain any or all contest materials for any reason that Northwest Cannabis Company deems crucial to the completion of the contest, or reasons relating to publicity and/or advertising. Northwest Cannabis Company shall have no responsibility for failure to win or claim any prize based on difficulties with telephone, facsimile, email, or internet difficulties, or any circumstances in any contest.
6) Any specific rules and/or restrictions pertaining to individual contests (entry dates, a limit on number or words on an entry, etc.) will be disclosed in online announcements.
7) Prizes must be picked up at Northwest Cannabis Company or at the location of the Northwest Cannafest 2024, (TBD), location of Cannafest 2024 will be posted in store, (Northwest Cannabis Company), at northwestcannabis.com and nothwestcannafest.com, 60 days prior to the event. Drawings will start at 1:30 pm, Saturday April 20th. Contestants must be present to win and must check in with Sweepstake’s desk to be eligible. Northwest Cannabis Company assumes no liability for the delivery of prizes.
8) In the event the winner is subject to or the subject of any order or legal process issued by any governmental agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner (i.e. garnishment, child support order, judgment, lien, and the like), Northwest Cannabis Company’s delivery of the prize to the official representative of the governmental entity claiming a right to the prize shall be thus deemed as Northwest Cannabis Company awarding the prize to the winner. Northwest Cannabis Company shall be entitled to rely in good faith, upon any documents presented by the representative seeking to collect the prize in lieu of the winner. Northwest Cannabis Company shall not be liable for any claim by any winner for damages incidental thereto.
9) Northwest Cannabis Company, all participating co-sponsor companies and their advertising and promotional agencies absolve themselves and shall be held harmless from any action or liability arising from any prizes awarded in contest. Winners may be required to sign a release form and/or affidavit of eligibility to claim their prize(s). Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the prize(s).
10) Winner’s consent to the use of their name, likeness, and all verbal and written communications with Northwest Cannabis Company for publicity purposes.
11) Employees and families of Northwest Cannabis Company, all participating co-sponsor companies and their advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible. Employees of all other Oregon area radio stations and household members of such individuals are not eligible.
12) All prizes are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash. Northwest Cannabis Company reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value. Northwest Cannabis Company cannot be held responsible for unforeseen cancellations or delays of concerts/events or transportation caused by weather, promoter, or performer.
13) Winners are solely responsible for all applicable local, state and federal taxes. Winner may be issued a 1099 MISC federal tax form if in one calendar year the prize value of all prizes won in contests from Northwest Cannabis Company and/or participating co-sponsors exceeds $600.00.
14) Northwest Cannabis Company, assumes no liability for situations, repairs, or incidents arising from any aspect of any prize awarded in any contest. Northwest Cannabis Company, their advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees, and immediate families of each absolve themselves and shall be held harmless from any action or liability arising from any contest or prize awarded in any contest.
15) The following are specifically related to E-contests and E-Mail promotions on Northwest Cannabis Company's website:
a. All appropriate information in required fields must be filled out or you will be disqualified.
b. To win a prize you must reside within the state of Oregon.
c. Any problems with the internet or email are not Northwest Cannabis Company’s responsibility.
16) All giveaways and contests are void where prohibited by law. All local, state, and federal regulations apply. Northwest Cannabis Company reserves the right to interrupt and/or discontinue any contest or promotion (and not award the offered prize) at the discretion of Northwest Cannabis Company management if world events, the national mood, or public safety so warrant. Northwest Cannabis Company reserves the right to disqualify any winner if the contest rules have been violated in any way. Northwest Cannabis Company reserves the right to amend the rules to any contest at any time. All decisions of Northwest Cannabis Company are final.